Thursday, August 21, 2008

Amendment to the child molester reference (Woody)

Two amendments actually.
1. I should have said that I hate Woody Allen and that stepdaughter thing is super creepy to me STILL and I don’t even think his movies are all that great. Yeah yeah, I know. I’m sure I’ll hear it, but seriously they are white whiny people loping around the east coast pondering their meager existences with little to no plot and nary a conclusion that merits that kind of self-indulgence.
(The irony doesn’t escape me as I write my dribble. I can hold up the mirror. But I still don’t get with kids. Like, any kids. Ever. And not one that I raised with my partner. Gross.)
2. My friend just informed me that, “frequently, assuage is used in relation to guilt. Like to assuage guilt”. Wow. I rest my case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!